Clinical evidence supports the use of herbal medicine as natural antiviral therapy to assist in the management of cold and flu and to help relieve symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, inflammation and mucus congestion.
Oriental Botanicals® ViraForce contains standardised active compounds andrographolide (from Andrographis extract) and oleuropein (from Olive Leaf extract) with clinically evidenced antiviral, anti-infective and fever reducing properties.
ViraForce helps to reduce the severity and duration of viral and bacterial infections, especially cold and flu. With the addition of Japanese Honeysuckle and Echinacea this synergistic formula fortifies the immune defences to help you resist viral and bacterial infections including mild gastroenteritis and cystitis. Herbal extracts in this formula have demonstrated antiviral activity against the cold sore virus (HSV-1).
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Suitable For Vegetarians
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
- Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf 4.5g (4500mg)
- standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
- Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf 1.25g (1250mg)
- standardised to oleuropein 30mg
- Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud 1g (1000mg)
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 750mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg.