Ayurvedic herbs and traditional Chinese herbs are combined in the Oriental Botanicals® Brain IQ® formulation to improve cognitive function and mental performance involving memory, concentration and learning.
Brahmi and Gotu Kola, two highly respected Ayurvedic herbs, work together with the Chinese herbs Ginkgo, Schisandra and Siberian ginseng to improve thought processes and mental performance related concentration, memory and understanding.
- Relieves mild anxiety and moodiness.
- Helps in the management of tinnitus.
- Assists with relief of mild dizziness.
- Improves stress resistance.
- Increases energy.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant 6g (6000mg)
- equiv. to bacosides as bacoside A 135mg
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 2g (2000mg)
- equiv. to Ginkgo flavonglycosides 9.6mg
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola ) leaf 700mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root 500mg
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 500mg